ANTI-BULLYING DAY at Six Flags Over GA with YUNG MIEO.
Take a stand against bullying – and have fun in the process!
Anti-Bullying Day at Six Flags Over Georgia with Yung Mieo brings the community together for a day of thrills, entertainment and positivity.
Yung Mieo brings his music with a message to the Six Flags Over Georgia stage on May 4, and area students can win their way in!
Here’s how you can get tickets:
1. Visit www.yungmieo.com and click the “Win Six Flags Tickets” button to the right.
Submit your stories on taking a stand against bullying.
One participant, to be notified by the Yung Mieo team, receives FREE tickets for his or her class.
2. Or listen to V-103 FM The People’s Station for info on how to call in and win.
3. Check www.yungmieo.com and for more information, special ticket discounts and more.
Here’s how you can get involved:
1. Attend Anti-Bullying Day at Six Flags Over Georgia with Yung Mieo on Saturday, May 4.
The park is open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
2. Stay for a performance from Yung Mieo at 6 p.m. on the Dare Devil Dive Stage.
3. Also enjoy special activities throughout the park, including:
•Pledging your commitment to end bullying on a banner from the Anti-Defamation League
(The winning entry receives the banner for display at his or her school!)
•Visiting with Yung Mieo at a post-performance meet-and-greet event
•Enjoying live, onsite broadcasts from V-103FM The People’s Station
Yung Mieo, an 11-year-old pop phenom, creates music with a message. The budding artist’s catchy rhythms and inspiring lyrics appeal to his peers, making his songs an avenue through which kids can express themselves. Through his involvement with Anti-Bullying Day at Six Flags Over Georgia, Yung Mieo encourage area youth to celebrate individuality and find everyday heroes through meaningful friendships in a community that is bully-free. For more information, visit www.yungmieo.com .