Demi Lovato’s assistant reportedly believed she was dead when the singer suffered an overdose.
The 25-year-old was at her Hollywood Hills home a week ago after a night of partying when she was discovered unconscious in bed. Demi was rushed to hospital by paramedics and has been in the hospital for a week due to complications from the drug overdose. It is not known what drug Demi took.
It has now been claimed that Demi’s assistant screamed ‘She’s dead, she’s dead! after discovering the Cool For The Summer singer in bed.
According to TMZ, there was blood and vomit on Demi’s pillow. The star’s bodyguard reportedly heard the assistant’s screaming when he entered the house on Tuesday morning, and administered first aid on Demi until the paramedics arrived.