Jill Scott had Twitter a buzz yesterday not about a hot new song or a new film but a nude photo leak showcasing the singer’s hot new body. Is Jill Scott the latest victim of celebrity hacking or did she leak the photo?
Check out the details below.
An image of Jill Scott bottomless in a robe was the first leak to hit the net, prompting Black Twitter to go wild. Did Jill Scott actually leak that photo? Is Jill Scott the latest victim of the celebrity hacking that is showcasing the nude photos of some of Hollywood’s hottest talent.
The response was everything from she look good to is Jill Scott being a basic THOT? Jill Scott was forced to come to Twitter to address the issues. She tweeted the following for her adoring fans and opportunistic haters last night:
“I def took the 1st pic w/ a robe; weight loss chronicle but the 2nd, sorry freaks, is not me. I wish I had that space between my thighs.
“Watching me watching me watchin’ watchin’ watchin’ me”. SOME things I’m smart enough not to do. Smfh.
But you all know how Black Twitter takes a topic and run with it. Jill Scott was forced to come back to Twitter and express her disdain, the circumstances of how the video was released (she was hacked) and to clear the air. At 8:00 AM this morning Jill tweeted the following:
1) How quickly they forget (smh). I did nothing wrong & nothing that was YOUR snake concern. My photo was hacked; my PRIVACY INVADED.
2) I will not be bowed. I have earned every inch of my life. What u see, you can not touch & if it’s not ❤ & understanding-
3) you are not a part of my village therefore making your attempt to harm me null. I’m not even delayed. Shame for spreading. Shame 4 adding
4) I love and appreciate my body. My style has always been graceful. Love Village I see you & feel you too. Thank you for being beautifully
5) human. Thank you for empathy. Thank you for KNOWING better. Thank you for speaking up. Breathe.
6) lastly- poor boys & mean girls- there is light in u. Move from stilted satisfaction. Ur effort 2harm, defeats u. Traps u. Thereissomuchmo
Hopefully the celebrity hacker will be found soon. I wish someone would hack the mess out that THOT Sallie Mae. Oh that would be a great day.
What do you about Jill Scott’s response to her fans/haters?