Photos: Red Carpet of BET’s 2012 Black Girls Rock
Sunday, October 14th, 2012 at
Girl Power at it’s best, this past weekend BET kicked off it’s annual, Black Girls Rock. The show is hosted byÂ Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King.Â Check out red carpet photos inside.
Black Girls Rock was founded by Beverly Bond to honor black women who give back to their community. Some of the honorees includedÂ Alicia Keys, Susan L Taylor, Kerry Washington and Dionne Warick. Performances includedÂ Ciara, India Arie, Alicia Keys, Missy Elliot,Â Luke James, BrandyÂ andÂ SWV.
Some others in attendance of the show were Gabrielle Union, LaLa Vasquez, Bridget Kelly, Salt & Pepper, and Taraj P. Henson.
BET will air Black Girls Rock on November 4th.
- Alicia Keys To Be Honored At B.E.T.’s Black Girls Rock
- Black Girls Rock airs Tonight – Peep Ciara, Jill Scott & More on the White Carpet
- Video : BET’s Black Girls Rock Performances
- FREDDYO EXCLUSIVE: THE 2016 BET AWARDS with Beyonce, Bryshere Gray, Fantasia, Migos, Janelle Monae, Maxwell and more
- Photos: Motions Hair Care Host BET Summer Brunch With Cassie, Draya, and Lauren London
- BET’s ‘Rip The Runway’ Performers Will Be Meek Mill, Teyana Taylor, Trinidad James & More
Tagged with: abrielle Union • Alicia Keys • BET • Black girls rock • Brandy • bridget kelly • Ciara • dionne warick • India Arie • Kerry Washington • LaLa Vasquez • Luke James • Missy Elliot • Regina King • Salt & Pepper • Susan L. Taylor • swv • taraj p henson • Tracee Ellis Ross
Filed under: Award Shows • Beauty • Black Entertainment Television • Celebrity Events • Celebrity Fashion • Charities/Foundations • Entertainment • Fashion • Music Concerts • Parties • Photos