Jay-Z Looks Like Wayne is “Wining”…Â The expectations for Lil Wayne’s new album continue to rise. Billboard.com says “Tha Carter Four” is now projected to sell between 850 and 900-thousand copies by week’s end on Sunday. Projections from earlier this week had the record moving between 700 and 850-thousand units. “Tha Carter Four” is sure to debut at number one on next week’s Billboard 200 chart, giving Wayne his third number one release. Read More »
admin Aug 31 11 0 Comments
Lastest Celeb News
- RUMOR ALERT: Floyd Mayweather in brawl over missing Jewels???
- Diddy Bids To Purchase Fuse, Will The Network Bite For 200 Million?
- Local Luv: Channel 11 Honors “Women In Charge” @IAm_Mali
- Drake Gives Insight Working w/ @Beyonce Thru Diddy’s Revolt!
- Divorce Deets: Porsha Stewart Gets Nothing In Divorce To Kordell!