Mike Tyson is warning 50 Cent that boxing is like no other business. The rapper recently announced his partnership with boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. called the Money Team Promotions, and Tyson says he wishes 50 the best of luck. Read More »
Twitter has changed course and will now cooperate with an NYPD investigation regarding a user who has threatened to shoot people at boxer Mike Tyson’s Broadway show. Twitter had up until now refused to give the name of the person allegedly sending the threats because of confidentiality. One of the tweets mentioned the Aurora, Colorado massacre. Extra police officers have been sent to the Longacre theater as a precaution. Read More »
Sources at abcnews are reporting that Mike Tyson is now on Broadway.Â The former Heavyweight champ and controversial personality is doing a limited engagement one-man show about his life, called â€œMike Tyson: The Undisputed Truth.â€ At a press conference Monday announcing the show, Tyson described â€œThe Undisputed Truthâ€ as the raw tale of his life. â€œItâ€™s about me being on stage and being pretty raw.Â Not necessarily raw in a vulgar sense â€¦ Iâ€™m just naked and vulnerable, and Iâ€™m just telling you who I am and where Iâ€™m from and how this happened and how I lose all this damn money and how I had all these children and how I go to prison and, you know, you know what happened guys, right?â€ he said. The show will run six times between July 31 and Aug. 5. Read More »
Spike Lee is reportedly in talks to direct a Broadway version of Mike Tyson’s one-man show. The “Las Vegas Sun” says the film director is chatting with theater mogul Jimmy Nederlander, Jr. with hopes of bringing the production “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” to New York City’s Great White Way by the summer. The project will mark Lee’s first Broadway project as a director. Tyson made his stage debut in “Undisputed” earlier this year. The former boxing champ starred in the production during a one-week run at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in April.
Mike Tyson apparently has some big goals for his upcoming one-man show.Â Insiders tell TMZ that the former boxing champion wants to take “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” to Broadway. Read More »
Who could dare break into the hotel room of Â boxing heavy weight champion Mike Tyson? Whoever did it was fortunate enough to make their way out of the room before Mike could catch them.
According to sources, intruder(s) broke into his hotel room in Vegas this weekend.Â Fortunately for the intruder, the boxing champion was sleeping.Â They were able to get out of the room before Tyson woke up. Read More »
Mike Tyson is in legal troubles with his ex-girlfriend, Sol Xochitl over their 9-year-old son Miguel.
According to sources, he filed for joint physical custody of his son and asked the court to lower his child support payment.
Mike had to pay an amount of $3,000 a month as child support payment.
But he asked the judge to reduce the amount to $970 per month after he got tired of flying Miguel to and from Vegas from Phoenix every weekend. But his ex appears to pick up a fight here saying that Mike is an unfit parent and he already has too much visitation.
According to sources of National Enquirer, she further claimed that she has a video of Mike smoking weed in front of Miguel. She said she’s ready to use the video in court if needed.
Miguel actually their second child. Their first child, 4-year-old girl named Exodus died after getting tangled on a treadmill cord.
Spotted @ Rhymes with Snitch.
“Jersey Shore” star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi may soon be showing off her best fist-pumping moves on a ballroom dance floor. Insiders tell “Us” magazine the reality TV star is one of the celebrities in talks for the next season of ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars.” Fellow reality TV star Rob Kardashian is also being considered for the show. Rob wouldn’t be the first Karadashian to strut their stuff on the dancefloor. His sister Kim also competed on the show back in 2008. Other celebrities reportedly in talks for the upcoming season include boxing icon Mike Tyson and R&B diva Christina Milian. The 13th season of “Dancing With The Stars” will get under way on ABC on September 19th.
So the celebs came out last night to the star studded premiere of Hangover 2. Now if you seen the first movie you already know that without question you need to have your butt to the theaters this weekend for the world premiere. Just from looking at the trailer I already knew that they revved the sequel to the max.
Celebrities that were in attendance were, Jordin Sparks, Romeo, Mike Tyson, Mike Epps, Bradley Cooper, Diddy, Nas, and many more.