Terrance Howard may be in a little bit of hot water with his female fan base as his wife Michelle Howard filed a restraining order against the actor for allegedly beating her and threatening her life. Terrance and Michelle were married in a secret ceremony in January 2010 and Michelle filed for divorce in February of this year citing irreconcilable differences. Read the rest to get the details of the abuse.
Michelle is claiming the abuse was on a regular basis and at one point the actor even threatened to throw her off of a balcony. Michelle also alleges that Terrance:
- smacked her in the face and chipped her tooth with his wedding ring
- threw her down to the ground in a parking lot
- told her, “I’ll hit a woman quicker than I’d hit a man”
- Said, “If you tell anyone about my personal business, I will kill you and no one will ever know
- Screamed, “B*tch, walk home. That’s my car, I pay for it.
Terrance has filed papers in Los Angeles vehemently denying Michelle’s claim that he threatened her. Terrance also claims that Michelle has threatened to release “private materials to 3rd parties for her own personal financial gain”, unless he pays her to keep quiet. These ‘private materials’ could include a video of Terrance singing in a shower naked. Michelle was granted the temporary restraining order by the Los Angeles Superior Court and this temporary order will be in effect until their next court date.
Wow, It must really be hard out here for a pimp……Who do you believe Terrance or Michelle? Speak on it.