PHOTOS & VIDEO: Faith Evans Performs in the Coca-Cola SuperLounge at #EssenceFest 2013
Monday, July 8th, 2013 at
Check it out after the break!
Our R&B Diva Faith Evans had the most packed of all the Super Lounges during the Essence Festival. There were so many people trying to get a glimpse and a hear of the soulful diva that we feel that Essence should have had her on the main stage. We jammed to her Bad Boy classics and remembered the good old 90’s. You know that music that makes you feel all warm and happy inside. Faith performed “All Night Long” and “Used to Love Me”.
We love Faith Evans and it was a treat to see her live and in living color!
We were left thinking man oh man!
“Faith still GOT IT!”
What do you think about her performance? Do you have a favorite Faith Evans song?
Tell us which hit makes you feel like it’s 1995. Leave your comments below.
Special thanks to our friends over at Sound Savvy for the video!
- VIDEO: Jill Scott Performs on the Main Stage of at #EssenceFest 2013 and Talks Beauty/Fashion
- VIDEO: Emeli Sande’s First US Festival Performance in the Ford Super Lounge at #EssenceFest 2013
- PHOTOS: Essence Festival Part 1: Friday and Saturday featuring Brandy, Charlie Wilson, Keyshia Cole, Trey Songz,and More
- R&B Divas Faith Evans, Nicci Gilbert, Monifah, Keke & Syleena Take On 2012 Essence Festival
- PHOTOS: The Women Of Bad Boy Luncheon with Faith Evans, Kelly Price, Total, Nicci Gilbert, KeKe Wyatt & More!
- PHOTOS : Faith Evans Takes Over Tempted 2 Touch Las Vegas Sin City Weekend!
Tagged with: Essence Festival • Essence Festival 2013 • faith evans • FreddyO • Sound Savvy
Filed under: Celebrity Events • FreddyO • Photos