Neffeteria Pugh celebrated the release of her new book The Price I Paid, this weekend and a had a slew of her celebrity friends from The Real Housewives Of Atlanta join her.
Rasheeda came out to FSO to launch her new FSO store ImBossy.com. Kandi Burruss and Toya also took over the FSO floor bringing out thousands of people. Toya promoted her new book and boutique, and Kandi came out to promote her new store TAGS and show off her new goods for this season. Please, when you get the chance, make sure you click the link and check out my girl Rasheeda’s new store. Then buy Toya’s new book. And when visiting Atlanta, stop by TAGS Boutique, buy something and tell them FreddyO sent you!
And I wanna make sure I give y’all an update, AJ Jewel’s daughter (Kandi’s deceased ex-fiancÃ©) who was shot (see here) is now doing well and thanks everyone for the love and support.
Check out the photos:
Lastest Celeb News
- INTERVIEW: Actor Henry Simmons Chats about NEW FILM @FromTheRoughMov!
- VIDEO: Romeo Says His Mama Needs to be a Better Parent!
- PHOTOS: R&B Divas Atlanta’s Meelah Hosts Celebrity Studded REVEL’s Launch and Viewing Party!
- PHOTOS: TLC’s Chilli Celebrates Good Citizenship at Eagles Landing Middle School alongside We are Toonz!
- PHOTOS: Carl Anthony Payne Celebrates the Launch of His New Business in Downtown Atlanta!