VIDEO: The Weeknd Wins ‘Artist of the Year’ and Performs ‘Earned It’ at the 2015 JUNO Awards
Monday, March 16th, 2015 at
Singer The Weeknd took home the award for “Artist of the Year” and performed his latest hit “Earned It” at the 2015 JUNO Awards!
Check out the details below!
A big congratulations are in order to singer The Weeknd for winning “Artist of the Year” at the 2015 JUNO Awards. The Canadian singer also took home another award – “Award for R&B/Soul Recording of the Year.”
He took to his IG account and posted a picture with his awards.
The Weeknd also performed his hit single from the “Fifty Shades of Grey” soundtrack, “Earned It.”
Check out The Weeknd’s performance below!
So happy for him! Can’t wait to see what else he has in store for us.
- The Weeknd and Bella Hadid Go Public with Their Relationship
- The Weeknd Arrested In Las Vegas for Punching Cop
- Watch: The Weeknd Perform ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ on the 2015 MTV VMAs + Kanye Dances In The Stands
- FREDDYO EXCLUSIVE: THE 2016 BET AWARDS with Beyonce, Bryshere Gray, Fantasia, Migos, Janelle Monae, Maxwell and more
- GRAMMYS 2016 RED CARPET: Weeknd & Bella Hadid, Serayah, Kendrick Lamar & Whitney, John Legend & Chrissy Teigen, Jazmine Sullivan, & Tons More
- Producer Discusses Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love” for ’50 Shades of Grey’
Tagged with: canada • Earned It • fifty shades of grey • JUNO Awards • The Weeknd
Filed under: Award Shows • Celebrity News