A 4-year-old child that stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in downtown Atlanta with his family may have a sexual transmitted disease due to a condom found in the room. Carmen Jones, the boys grandmother stated,
â€œI ran out the bathroom and my grandson had a condom in his mouth. — His tongue was in the condom and he was trying to blow it up. I immediately took it out of his mouth, —- he thought it was a balloon, thats why Â he was blowing it up.â€
Jones said that she is hurting not knowing what type of transmitted disease that her grandson may have although the doctors at Scottish Rite said it was some sort of herpes.
Wow thats crazy. This little boy will be stuck with this disease for the rest of his life because someone wants to be triffling and not throw away their condom. I think Wyndham Â Garden Hotel may need to fire their whole housekeeping staff too. What would you do if you caught your child blowing up a used condom found in a hotel room that you paid good money for?
|Shout out to HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COM||for the story